A financial institution determined that identifying, mentoring, and developing high-potential leaders was essential to the institution’s growth. But those were not in-house capabilities.
To support its growth strategy, the company hired OCAdvisors to assist them with consulting and design to develop a formal leadership curriculum and mentoring program.
For this engagement, OCAdvisors provided:
- Guidance on program design
- Guidance on candidate selection process
- Guidance on mentorship program development including
- Process and preparation of candidates and mentors
- Implementation and practice
- Curriculum design and facilitation
- Access and recommendations to external options
- Coordination and facilitation of action learning process
- General program advising
Stakeholders were interviewed, content was identified, and the training was built to meet leadership competency objectives. Graduates get promotions and placed on special company-wide assignments, and overall leadership quality is up. The training has been so successful that OCAdvisors has been facilitating the training for almost a decade.